Customer Service Center
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.)
Cookies are small text files stored by your internet browser on your device (for example: PC, laptop, or smartphone). Cookies are used to make websites work properly and optimize their ergonomics and functionality. Cookies also make interactions with sites safer and faster, as they can remember your preferences (such as your user ID and language) by sending the information they contain back to the site when you revisit the site from the same device.
Depending on their function and the purpose of their use, cookies are classified into the categories described below and used by this site:
- Functionality cookies are essential to the use of this site. These cookies allow you to move around the site and use its basic features. They are generally only installed in response to actions on your part to access services, such as logging into a secure area of our site.
- Customer perference cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our site and allow us to provide you with enhanced and more personalized features, such as a name-based welcome and the recording of your preferences (such as language or location). Please note that these cookies only collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other sites.
- Analytics and performance cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our site and to collect information about how our site is used (e.g., which pages are viewed most by visitors, do users experience error messages on some of our pages, etc.). This allows us to improve the way our website functions, for example, by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for.
What if you don't want cookies to be set or you want to delete them?
- This platform also uses Google Analytics. You can block the use of data by Google Analytics.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.